- Do ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner. Jupyter Notebook is a plus.
- Convert valuable ad-hoc analysis into standard customer reports. Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Selecting and integrating any big data tools and frameworks necessary to:
- Apply state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Visualize data from our customers in real time
- Extending cohost.ai’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Analyze 1M conversations in minutes.
- Predict pricing for thousands listings per day.
- Turn data into products.
- Collaborate effectively during Covid19.
- Share everything you do with smart colleagues.
- Have fun even when a crisis happens.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Good command of source code management such as Github/Gitlab Good.
- English writing skill is a plus.
- Understand SOA - Service Oriented Architecture, RESTful API.
- Passionate about the latest developments in technology
- Fast learner and open to constructive criticism.
What's great about the job?
- Join a small but quickly growing team with international backgrounds.
- Opportunity to work and learn with an experienced founders team and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Enjoy various perks and benefits from a wide network of merchants
- Grow your professional skills at one of the most exciting prop-tech companies in Vietnam and...
- Experience the fun & excitement of working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours and locations.
- Travel benefits such as free accommodation and our own experiences.